Argyll Community Housing Association (ACHA) and Fyne Homes provide sheltered housing across Argyll & Bute. In order to apply you must complete a Home Argyll application form.
ACHA has a limited supply of family-sized sheltered properties. Normally at least one member of the household would require to be over 60 years old in order to be eligible. Given the limited availability of these properties you should contact your local ACHA office to make enquiries.
Cairn Housing Association are an associate partner of Home Argyll. They have sheltered housing at Lorne Campbell Court, Millknowe Road, Campbeltown, PA28 6SZ. You can contact Cairn Housing Association on 0141 353 1944 or by email.
Several other Housing Associations in Argyll & Bute offer sheltered housing for rent or shared ownership and you can also apply direct to them:
Phone: 0131 273 4000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Etive Road, Dunbeg, Argyll, PA37 1SS
- Kirn, Dunoon, Argyll, PA23 8AH
- Innellan, Dunoon, Argyll, PA23 7HB
- 102A Sinclair Street, Helensburgh, Argyll, G84 8TU
- Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll, PA34 4HY
- High Street, Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll, PA20 9AL
Trust Housing Association
Phone: 0131 444 1200 or email: email@example.com
- Bruichladdich Road, Bruichladdich, Isle of Islay, Argyll, PA49 7UN
- Carnan Road, Arinagour, Isle of Coll, Argyll, PA78 6TA
- Donald Caskie Square, Bowmore, Isle of Islay, Argyll, PA43 7JW
- Dervaig, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, Argyll, PA75 6QJ
- Breadalbine Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, Argyll, PA75 6PX
- Leodamus Place, Port Ellen, Isle of Islay, Argyll, PA42 7EL
- Manse Gardens, Strachur, Cairndow, Argyll, PA27 8DS
Bield and Trust Housing Association are partners in SHOP, a Common Housing Register. Please note that you only require one application to apply for housing with the housing associations involved with SHOP. So if you have already submitted an application to Bield or Trust Housing Associations, you do not need to fill in another one.
- High Airds, Carradale East
- Campbeltown, Argyll PA28 6RY
- 54 West King Street, Helensburgh, Argyll G84 8ED
Phone: 08457 125 857 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glencruitten Court, Oban, Argyll & Bute, PA34 4ET
- New Quay Street, Campbeltown, Argyll & Bute, PA28 6BE
Further information on housing for older people can be found at HousingCare.org and First Stop Advice for Older People Freephone 0800 377 70 70.