Useful support organisations
As well as Argyll and Bute Council, a number of other organisations may be able to provide advice and support.
Useful contacts include:
Housing associations: You can apply to be permanently housed by a housing association with homes in Argyll and Bute.
Some useful contact numbers
- Argyll and Bute Citizens Advice Bureau 0845 612 3808
- Shelter Scotland 0808 800 4444
- Bute Advice Centre 01700 502764
- Argyll and Bute Women's Aid 01369 706 636
- Scottish Domestic Abuse Helpline 0800 0271234
- Emergency Social Work 0800 811505
- NHS 24 111